Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
- Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations,
such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
- All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
- No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
- You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
What are the benefits of applying for visa through Safeer Albehar Tours?
- By contacting Safeer Albehar Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the
need for a local sponsor in the UAE
- Minimal documentation
- Quick processing is another of the key highlights.
- No cash deposit is required
- Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- Emergency visa services made available
What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
- For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo,
along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email,
along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application.
- You can also get in touch with our office to know your visa application status.
Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal
of visa in UAE?
- Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.